Pricing & Packages
As the area’s most prestigious family owned funeral home companies and Nationally Awarded funeral homes, we recognize the importance of building good will with the communities we are honored to serve. Our primary goal is to help families cope with their grief and address their needs before, during and following the death of a loved one. We understand each family may have funeral ceremonies that are unique to their faith and culture. We are proud to introduce the Celebration Package designed for the family seeking to remember and honor their loved one with public services for their family friends and community.
Each package below contains services for funeral or church ceremonies, and final resting place services as well as and transportation via our impeccable and always updated fleet of funeral coaches and limousines.
Tribute Funeral Options:
- Basic services of funeral director and staff, preparation of remains,
- Graveside service/ final disposition accompaniment,
- Transfer of loved one into our care and use of hearse
- Social Media presence of Facebook, Twitter, and Google+
- Online Obituary
- Placement of obituary (newspaper charges will apply).
- Unstained Pine Orthodox Casket
*Personal selections such as Tahara, Shomer, outer burial container, memorial packages and Jewish items are not included.
|Celebration Packages with Savings & Transportation||Service Total|
|Funeral Ceremony in Synagogue or Funeral Home||$4,595.00|